Job Opportunity At Seedspace Tanzania, Ajira Mpya Tanzania 2020, Nafasi Za Kazi 2020
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Are you looking to join a fast-growing international and impact-driven startup, work in a flexible environment, and be surrounded by a young and diverse team?
Who We Are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest-growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries and 22 cities – and we are growing fast.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organize useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or, travelers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About The Job
- Your main objective will be to build a local community of Seedspace users and to deliver quality service and a well-maintained facility to coworkers for Seedspace.
The day to day responsibilities will include
- Acting as the main contact person for walk-ins, deliveries and Seedspace members
- Ensure the day to day operations of both coworking and co-living.
- Coordinate the member relationships (point of contact)
- Coordinate with the local Community Manager to leverage the network and shared services
- Promote the space and community to attract new users and facilitate tours of the space
- Provide tours and reply in a timely matter to all inquiries about the coworking space and coliving
- Keep platform listings updated, respond inquires, make sure the rooms are ready and meet the quality standard
- Manage guests check-in, check-out, respond messages and follow procedures.
- All necessary paperwork for Seedspace operations
- Support the Community Manager with the execution and hosting of events and programs for entrepreneurs
- Strong operational and business development background
- Interesting in working with startups
- At least two years experience working as on administrative related roles
- Smart, natural salesperson
- Business/hospitality experience and/or qualification preferred
Why do our team members say they love working with us?
- We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through entrepreneurship and technology
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices (read here:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.