We are a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance.
Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (ABSA Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
ABSA Group Limited Jobs 2020, Transformation Change Enablement Lead
Position: Transformation Change Enablement Lead
Location: Absa House – ABT
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Transformation Change Enablement Lead develops and directs the strategic planning of multiple projects. Oversees coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete projects. Reports to Chief Operating Officer, Director.
- The role holder will be accountable for the delivery of portfolio of strategic transformational programmes within Absa Bank Tanzania through high quality team of portfolio, project and programme managers. To build and grow the team as required by Absa Bank
- Driving strategy and shaping demand development with business stakeholders, and formulating a firm demand pipeline based on agreed solutions to business requirements and aspirations
- To support the business in successful planning of a complex Portfolio of change, including resource management, financial planning, release management, delivery scheduling
- Responsible for managing of a significant portfolio of projects, potentially within a geographic area or region, comprising of both experienced and less experienced portfolio managers. Manage the approved BOW effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to management upwards and downwards, working closely with senior business leaders
- The jobholder will represent the whole change community for a given location and will have key influence with local executives up to MD level as well as key stakeholders within the Country Management Committees (CMC). They will effectively be responsible for the timely delivery and appropriate quality of the portfolio which will represent local as well as ARO strategic change initiatives.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)