Absa invites student to apply for ABSA BMI Bursary Programme 2021/2022
- Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 July 2021
Absa BMI Bursary 2022 for Grade 12s (NWU Potch or Vaal Campus)
Each year we select a handful of talented top performers and provide with financial support enabling them to complete their education and potentially pursuing a career with us on qualifying.
The Absa BMI (Business Mathematics and Informatics) bursary is a bursary for students who have enrolled for one of the four qualifications provided by BMI, namely:
- Actuarial Sciences
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Business Analytics/Data Science
- Financial Mathematics
This programme covers Tuition, Registration, Accommodation, Laptop & Text Books.
- The candidate must be a South African Citizen with bar coded ID
- A minimum of 70% in Mathematics and English in Grade 11.
Supporting documents required:
- Motivational letter, where motivation is given on why the bursary should be awarded to the candidate (no longer than 1 page)
- Grade 11 results (and most recent Matric results if available), and
- The candidate must have applied for and admitted into the BMI programme at NWU (or intending to apply).
How to apply ABSA BMI Bursary Programme 2021/2022
For more information and send your Application visits official webage Click here to apply online for Absa: BMI Bursaries 2022