Buckreef Gold Company Ltd is a JointVenture company between State Mining Corporation (Stamico) and Tanzam2000 Ltd, a subsidiary of Tanzanian Gold Corporation is seeking to employ a “suitable Tanzanian” Nationals at its flagship project site, Buckreef Gold Mine located in Mnekezi Village, Geita District, Tanzanian for the following posts:
Job Title: Mine Superintendent:
- Minimum BSc in Mining Engineering is a preferred; 5-10 years operationalexperience in an open pit mining environment in a supervisory capacity and hands-on experience in mine planning and production scheduling.
Job Title: Junior Mining Engineer
- Minimum BSc in Mining Engineering is a preferred; 2-3 years operationalexperience in an open pit mining environment and hands-on experience in mine planning and production scheduling an added advantage.
Job Title: Surveyor
- Minimum Degree or High National Diploma – Mine Survey and Geodesy is a preferred; 5-10 years operational experience in an open pit mining environment and previous experience in working with total station, GNSS and other instruments used for mine surveys and geodesy is an added advantage.
Job Title: Safety Health & Environment Officer
- A bachelor’s degree in environmental health or related field is typically required for this position along with at least five years’ experience in areas such as fire prevention, environmental health, industrial hygiene or safety. 3-5 yearsoperational experience in an open pit mining environment a must. Successful candidate will be responsible to ensure that the health, safety and environment of employees and our open pit mining operation are maintained to reduce the risk of injury, illness or environmental damage
Job Title: Community Relations Officer
- A bachelor’s degree in community relations or social sciences or related field is a must along with at least five years’ experience in similar post either with an NGO or government agency or the mining sector. Successful candidate will be responsible for the implementationand management of community related projects that meet the mission goals of the company as part of its corporate social responsibility.
Job Title: Technician (Surveying)
- Reporting to the, Mine Surveyor, the Survey technician assist surveyor to perform mine surveys functions at the mine-site to ensure accurate spatial positioning of site infrastructures and define mining volumes in line with the applicable standards. An Ordinary Diploma in Surveying is preferred and previous experience in working with total station, GNSS and other instruments used for mine surveys and geodesy is an added advantage.
Job Title: Ore Spotters (2)
- Reporting to the, Mine Engineer and/or Surveyor, the Ore Spotters, the successful candidate will need to be inpossession of a relevant tertiary qualification such as Diploma in Geology or Mining Engineering (NTA Level 6) and Open-pit experience in the gold mining industry will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria should submit an application letter with an up to date CV, three referees and copies of all relevant via email to: [email protected]. Closing date for applications is 14th February 2020.