77 Government Jobs UDSM, TMDA And TANROADS. The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
- To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
- To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
77 Government Jobs UDSM, TMDA And TANROADS
On behalf of the following below institutions
- University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM),
- Tanzania Medicines and Medical Devices Authority (TMDA) and
- Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 77 vacant posts as mentioned below.