61 Transfer Vacancies MUST. Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a result of the transformation of the Mbeya Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) through the Universities Act No.7 (2005) and Charter of Mbeya University of Science and Technology, 2013 with the aim of becoming the leading centre of excellence for knowledge, skills and applied education in science and technology.
The University is currently seeking qualified Public Servants who are willing to transfer to Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) – Main Campus and MUST Rukwa Campus College (MRCC) to fill vacant positions that exist in academic and non-academic departments.
61 Transfer Vacancies MUST
For all intrested to go on with transfer please download the document at the link below.
- All applicants should be Citizens of Tanzania in the Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts; postal address/post code, email and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants should attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma Certificates
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Birth Certificates
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by TCU;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are advised to indicate so;
- A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to the Vice Chancellor, Mbeya University of Science and Technology, P.O. Box 131, Mbeya;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action.
- Deadline for application is 8th July, 2020
NB: Successful candidates after interview will be required to forward their application to the Permanent Secretary, President’s Office Public Service Management through their employers indicating their willingness to transfer to MUST as per Civil Service regulations.