The African Trade Insurance Agency (“ATI”) is a pan-African multilateral financial institution established in 2001 by African States.
ATI was originally launched with the technical and financial support from the World Bank Group and has had more recent support from the African Development Bank. ATI has grown into a market leader for risk mitigation in Africa, establishing itself as Africa’s primary trade and investment insurer and one of Africa’s largest Development Finance Institutions with an outstanding portfolio exceeding US$6bn at year end 2019.
ATI provides political and credit risk insurance to companies, investors and lenders doing business in
Africa. For over a decade, ATI has maintained an A rating for Financial Strength and Counterparty Credit by Standard & Poor’s, and in 2019 obtained a second A3/Stable rating from Moody’s. ATI’s membership includes African Member States as well as a number of corporate and institutional shareholders.
Besides its head office in Nairobi, ATI currently has offices in Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia. Working at ATI offers unique career opportunities. Candidates are invited to apply for the following
The role descriptions and fuller details of the duties are posted on ATI’s website www.ati-aca.org Qualifications, Experience and other Attributes
The successful candidates must have suitable qualifications, experience and attributes as indicated under the respective job descriptions on ATI’s website. All the roles require excellent communications skills in written and spoken English. Knowledge of French and an ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, will be an added advantage.
To work with African Trade Insurance Agency , qualified job applicants and vendors are requested to respond to any vacancies or requests for proposals posted on this page.
Please note that once your application is submitted, ATI will only contact short-listed candidates or vendors. African Trade Insurance Agency does not accept unsolicited job applications.
Candidates are expected to be completely fluent in English therefore all applications must be submitted in English only.
How to Apply:
- Please submit an Application Letter, Personal History Form (this may be downloaded from
the ATI website), CV, plus details of your current remuneration package along with details of three referees to [email protected]
- For a detailed job description of each role, please visit ATI’s website http://www.ati-aca.org/about-us/current-opportunities/
- The closing date for application is Saturday, 11 July 2020 at Midnight Nairobi time
- African Trade Insurance Agency will only contact those applicants who are being actively considered for an interview ATI offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a collegial working environment commensurate with other multilaterals. ATI reserves the right to not make an appointment to the above vacancies, or to make an appointment at a slightly higher or lower grade, or to make an appointment with a modified job description
New 6 Job Vacancies At African Trade Insurance Agency (“ATI”)
Advertisement for several positions DOWNLOAD PDF FILE BELOW
- Admin Assistant (Finance)
- Assistant Technical Accountant
- Credit Analyst
- ESG Officer
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Actuary