6 Job Opportunities SOKOWATCH Tanzania, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi 2020
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start up environment. Job Opportunities SOKOWATCH Tanzania
Position: Delivery Agents (6 Posts)
Location: Mbeya Tanzania
Sokowatch is searching for Delivery Agents who will work in our offices managing regional sales and deliveries. The Delivery Agent will also help the customers whenever they have difficult
- Must be a competent tuk tuk driver with no less than 3 years’ experience with a valid class A2 and D driving license.
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct from the Tanzania Police Service or a receipt showing recent application for one.
- Must be willing to be placed anywhere within Mbeya city or its environments.
- Conversant with driving rules and the geographical areas allocated
- Good time keeper
- Diploma/certificate in sales/Customer service, basic accounting is an added advantage
- Respect to others
- Should have knowledge of using a smartphone
- Previous working experience in sales is an added advantage
- Be a self-starter, adaptable, and high levels of personal integrity.
Deliver Agent Job description Job Opportunities SOKOWATCH Tanzania
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different shops and through different routes as set by the company.
- Ensure that the goods supplied are of the quality and quantity demanded by the vendors.
- Meeting sales targets as set by the line supervisor
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate the tuk tuk.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments and deposit to the given account by the company
- Inform customers about new products and services offered by Sokowatch
- Help customers who have difficulties when opening our mobile app or making orders from the mobile app
- Make sure the vehicle is kept in good condition and the services are done on time
- Report to the Fleet Manager when you have a breakdown of the tuk tuk.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Should be a fast learner to Operate the Sokowatch agent app in compliance with the set operating standards provided by the company
- Asset management: ensuring that the assigned tuk tuk and company handset or any other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arise.
MODE OF APPLICATION
To apply 6 Job Opportunities SOKOWATCH Tanzania send your application to email@example.com before 30 March 2020.