4 Job Opportunities At HR World Tanzania
The following below are 4 Job Opportunities At HR World Tanzania
JOB TITLE: ELECTRICIAN – 3 POSITIONS
HR World Ltd on behalf of our client in the manufacturing Industry we are looking for a qualified Electrician.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment
- BSc in Electrical Engineering.
- 4 years working experience
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge
JOB TITLE: BANCASSURANCE MANAGER
HR World Limited on behalf of our reputable client, we are looking for a Bancassurance Manager to create and implement an approved Bancassurance strategy, in-line with the company’s Sales Strategy, including business growth and development within banks to profitably generate product revenue targets, and to develop strong relationships and partnerships in the market
- Drive the achievement of the set financial targets while delivering consistent, seamless, and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Develop and implement an approved Bancassurance strategy in line with the company’s sales strategy
- Design and develop need-based products for the target market and maximize the cross-selling opportunities between the company and bank products
- Relationship management for all Bancassurance partners and business stakeholders, internally and externally
- A business-related degree from a recognized Institution – Insurance and Risk Management Qualification would be an added advantage.
- Professional insurance certificates will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the insurance market
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 20th December 2020