4 Assistant Education Officer III At DUCE, June 2020. The Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) is a Constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam established in 2005.The main functions of the College as stipulated in the Dar es Salaam University College of Education Charter and the Rules of 2010, are to provide integrated teaching, research and public service.
Read Also:- 14 Amref Health Africa Jobs, June 2020
The College invites applications from suitably qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred in the following 4 positions Assistant Education Officer III
Position: Assistant Education Officer III (4 Posts)
Qualifications and Experience
- Form VI plus Diploma in Education or Childcare.
Areas of specialization
- Basic Mathematics (2);
- Science and Technology (1); and
- French (1).
- Applicants must be a Public Servant;
- Signed application letters should be written in either Swahili or English;
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers;
- Applicants should attach up to date detailed CV;
- Applicants should attach certified copies of academic certificates and Transcripts;
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by TCU;
- Applicants should indicate their willingness to cover the transfer costs;
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures; and
All applications should be addressed to:
Deputy Principal (Administration)
Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE)
P.O. Box 2329
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting applications is 17th June, 2020