36 Job Opportunities At Engage Consult Company Limited, January 2020, Ajira Mpya Tanzania 2020, Nafasi Za Kazi 2020, Jobs Tanzania 2020
Engage Consult Company Limited (Known as Engage Consult) is a registered Tanzanian firm which provides consultancy services in areas of socio-economic developments in Tanzania. The company’s vision is to be the best company that provides demand-driven consultancy services to our clients; our passion derives from creativity and innovations, and our will to make it materialize.
The firm’s headquarters are located in Dodoma City in Tanzania. The Company has received funding to Support Baseline Survey of an agriculture related project in 20 districts in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar. Based on this, the company now invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following part-time vacant post:
JOB TITLE: RESEARCH ASSISTANTS/ENUMERATORS (36 posts).
Duties and responsibilities
- To collect data in related to a project addressing Aflotoxin in the value chain of Maize and Groundnuts in the following districts: 1) Kasulu, 2) Kibondo, 3) Bukombe, 4) Nzega, 5) Urambo, 6) Kongwa, 7)Kondoa, 8) Bahi, 9) Chemba, 10) Itilima, 11) Buchosa, and 12) Babati 13) Gairo, 14) Kilosa, 15) Kiteto, 16) Newala, 17) Nanyumbu, 18) Namtumbo 19) Unguja(kusini unguja) and 20) Pemba(Chake Chake) .
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Agriculture General, Crop science, Nutrition, Food science, Rural development, Environment science and other related fields of study
- Experience of working in similar study is an added advantage.
- Should be living in a District or a Region where a study is going to be conducted
- Should be physically fit to go around villages.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Should be a Tanzanian graduate and Youth aged 18-35.
- Understanding of agriculture sector and context of aflatoxin incidence in maize and
- groundnuts is an added advantage.
- Residents of Dodoma City are encouraged to apply
- Ability to use tablets for smart data collection/Survey solution.
- Women are also encouraged to apply
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) only through E-mail:
Deadline for application is on 15 January 2020 at 1630hrs EAT