NELICO is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
NELICO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
NELICO fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the jobs. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
34 Job Opportunities at NELICO Tanzania
We have Vacancies for the following positions.
- Senior Project Manager (1 Position)
- Senior Finance Manager (1 Position)
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Co-Ordinator (1 Position)
- Project Manager (1 Position)
- Project Accountant (2 Positions)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officers (3 positions)
- Case Management Coordinator (10 positions)
- Case Management Officer (2 position)
- HIV and Health Officer (2 positions)
- Health and Community Integration Officer (1 position)
- Dreams Coordinators (5 Position)
- Dreams Officers ( 2 Position)
- Assistant Accountant (1 Position)
- Economic Strengthening and Livelihoods Officer (2 position)
The deadline for submitting the application is 04 October 2021.
How to Apply NELICO Jobs:
Kindly copy this link on a chrome browser to assess the online application form. https://form.jotform.com/212652517237555