3 Job Vacancies At SEiFSON AFRiCOLLA
Job Vacancies At SEiFSON AFRiCOLLA. We seek to hire an aggressive Sales and Marketing Officers (3 POSITIONS) that will be tasked with increasing our sales revenue and brand visibility as well as creating markets while promoting our services.
Read Also:- How To Apply Job Online Effectively 2020
RESPONSIBILITIES SEiFSON AFRiCOLLA
- Ensure our brand services are top of mind in terms of both sales and visibility by establishing contact and developing fruitful relationships with clients
- Create a data base for potential clients and ensure follow-up on the same through customized proposals as may be appropriate until they are converted into actual sales.
- Creating business opportunities by gathering market and customer information and keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Using digital sales and marketing strategies to promote appropriate business opportunities
- Penetrating markets to hunt for clients and delivering appropriate presentation about our services in various areas across Tanzania
Read Also:- Passive Manager Job At NOKIA, May 2020
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE SEiFSON AFRiCOLLA
- Certificate or Diploma in sales and marketing, Public relations or a related field.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in sales or similar field within a busy organization.
- Sales experience in E-Commerce/business consulting firm will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Swahili speaker and writer
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office
- Ability to sourcing and securing new business
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work as a freelancer and enter into a full time contract after 3 months
Read Also:- How To Make Money Online During COVID-19
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for pre-interview