This position is responsible for overseeing a large volume of graphics, digital printing(Brochures and booklets),Flex Printing, UV Flat bed printing, Screen printing ,Laser Engraving, Branding ,Led Boards, Digital advertising Boards, Embroidery and Garments(All safari shirts, caps and Fleece jackets and Trousers, Promotional items(video, and photography and related tasks at any time, whether currently in production, in the early planning stages, newly received for evaluation and assignment, or recently completed, but may require follow-up. These tasks could range from quick turnaround time of a few hours, or those that are more detailed, such as videos, animation, or interactive products, with longer-term production timelines over the course of many months.
Along with strong project management skills and experience in managing team of creative staff with diverse talents, this position also requires a strong design background and proficiency with applications such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Serving as a main creative point of contact by developing strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Analyzing and prioritizing all requests for graphics, photos, and video products against available staffing resources and client needs.
- Creating and maintaining production schedules taking into account changing project priorities, milestones, and resource constraints.
- Applies quality control through the review of all visual media produced to ensure that creative products comply with brand standards, policies, directives, and client needs.
- Achieving consensus among diverse viewpoints and effectively translate ideas into prioritized, actionable steps.
- Working closely with content team members to ensure all digital and print products reflect the relevant information available on a particular topic or topics.
- Fostering a positive and productive work environment, especially in high-pressure situations, and balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor.
- Serves as the clients printing liaison by tracking printing budgets and directly interfacing with the Reliable Printing Office for all client orders.
- Ensures the proper formatting of all products and provides oversight from order submission through proofing and the delivery of final products.
- Monitors and maintains all equipment, software, and supplies for the creative service teams systems and devices.
- Diploma/BA in Web-based Communications, Graphic Design, Information Technology or related discipline and 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrable and strong understanding of visual design, typography, and layout; with strong focus on emerging technologies/digital platforms
- Strong and relevant portfolio
- Highly detail oriented and committed to excellence
- Expert status in Adobe Creative Suite – especially Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Strong leader, manager, and collaborator; ability to work well within a team and across departments
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, highly energetic atmosphere
- Explore solutions on a path to the best answer
- Self-educates on the latest trends and technology related to digital design
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Team player
Experience / Requirements
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
Position: WAITER/WAITRESS SERVICE SECTIONS JOB VACANCIES | Job Vacancies At Expert Consultancy Tanzania
You create memorable dining experiences for guests by providing them with a high level of food and beverage service. You listen to your guests and offer specific suggestions from the menu to satisfy their needs, wants and desires. You enjoy working as part of a team and help your colleagues whenever you can.
The successful Candidate will meet the following criteria,
- A High School/Certificate/Diploma in hospitality or similar
- Previous 3-5 years’ experience as an F&B Attendant or in a guest service role
- Self-motivated with an outgoing personality and good communication skills
- Fluent in English and any other language skills will be an added advantage
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of High School education
- Minimum of 2-4 years in Housekeeping management position
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
- Excellent time management skills
Job Position: MEDICAL DOCTOR JOB VACANCY | Job Vacancies At Expert Consultancy Tanzania
Physician performs and provides diagnosis, care and treatment of inpatients, ambulatory care patients and emergency patients for full range of clinical scenarios. As an expert licensed provider, the incumbent is responsible for both direct and indirect specialized child, adolescent, and adult services, administrative duties, and continuing education.
Scope of Work:
This position is for the organizationally located in Morogoro Rural area in Mvomero district. The incumbent works under the general supervision of the Plantation General Manager, Human Resource Manager, who provides administrative supervision. Incumbent functions with considerable independence during the course of patient care.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a United Republic of Tanzania or any of the east Africa Countries, medical school approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of applicant’s graduation. Or, a Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a medical school not of the Tanzania or East Africa that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited College in the Tanzania, as demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission responsible for certification in Tanzania.
- Completion of approved internship and a license to practice medicine.
- Two to four years of professional experience beyond the completion of formal internship training or progressive experience equivalent in breadth and intensity, or completion of three to four years of residency training.
- Three years minimum clinical experience in Acute Care setting, after completion of a recognized Medical training program is required.
- One year practical experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required.
- One year experience in diagnosing and treating a broad range of medical conditions is required, including experience performing minor surgery such as suturing, removal of benign skin lesions, removal of foreign objects, and removal of ingrown toenails, identification of and immobilizing of simple fractures.
- Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is required
- Must possess and maintain a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a Tanzania or any of the east Africa Country.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Tanzania or any other east Africa country driver’s license.
How to Apply: