SAUT Arusha Centre is a University Centre of St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) which has its main campus in Mwanza. The Centre was established in 2013 and started to offer various programmes in Education, Business Studies, Tourism, Accountancy and Law. Geographically, the Centre is located at the heart of Arusha City in a famously area known as Kwa Father Babu.
Like the main campus, SAUT Arusha Centre envisions at fostering holistic development of a person and respect for human dignity. Its mission is to strive at: (i) being a Centre of excellence by providing high quality education, research and public servic e; (ii) promoting the pursuit and defense of truth with transparency and honesty, and service with competence and dedication; (iii) developing a sense of care for personal and community property, and; (iv)a holistic development of the person. SAUT Arusha does all that by recruiting competent academicians capable of imparting professional skills and inculcate civic and social values to students.
22 Job Vacancies At SAUT Arusha Centre
SAUT Arusha Centre announces job opportunities for different academic staff in the following areas.
1.0 Job Details
A: Lecturers –Faculty of Education and Social Sciences (03 Positions)
- Lecturers in Masters of Arts in Education Management (MEM) – 3 Posts
Entry qualifications for the Lecturer position
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Education from an accredited Higher Learning Institution with GPA 3.8 or above.
- Holder of a Master Degree in Education from an accredited Higher Learning Institution with GPA 4.0 or above.
- Holder of a PhD in Education from an accredited Higher Learning Institution with GPA 4.0 or above.
B: Assistant Lecturers – Various Faculties and Departments (19 positions)
- Department of Law (4 Posts)
- Faculty of Business Administration (in areas of Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Procurement, Human Resource and Banking) (3 Posts) for each area.
Entry qualifications for Assistant Lecturer Post
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in the relevant field from an accredited Higher Academic Institution with GPA 3.8 or above.
- Holder of a Master Degree in the relevant field from accredited Higher Academic Institution with a GPA 4.0 or above.
The general attributes for all the applicants for an Academic position
- Ability to design, set, administer and supervise different assessment items
- Ability to mark student scripts and coursework assessment items and provide feedback
- Ability to prepare and deliver own teaching materials
- Ability to carry out independent research and provide feedback
- Ability to supervise research and other knowledge and skills development activities.
2.0 Terms of Employment
- Successful candidates will be employed on Contract terms of three (3) years renewable upon satisfactory performance and through mutual agreement.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
4.0 Deadlines and Mode of Application
The applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Friday 25th, September 2020. SAUT Arusha Centre
Applications should be accompanied with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), providing names, detailed contacts of three (3) referees and copies of relevant Academic Certificates and Transcripts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Submit applications to;
Deputy Director for Academic Affairs
St. Augustine University of Tanzania – Arusha Centre
P.O. BOX 12385
Email: [email protected]