2 Job Vacancies Vodacom Tanzania
Description Of Job Vacancies Vodacom Tanzania
Key Accountabilities Job Vacancies Vodacom Tanzania
- The position manages the full P&L of the region.
- Act as a key representative / liaison of VC Tanzania within the region with key stakeholders such as private and public sector officials, staff, non-governmental organisations, customers, etc.
- Manages a diverse portfolio within region, directly or indirectly, across marketing, sales, emerging markets, technology, safety, human resources etc.
- Responsible for commercial capex and opex management within the agreed upon governance process.
- Develop a strong competitor footprint in the area of operation.
- Provide people leadership within the region.
- Drive cross functional collaboration.
- Ensure that we build and maintain a strong network position within region.
- Typical Outputs
- Network quality and coverage within region.
- Ensure strong competitor footprint within region.
- Brand health – NPS and ENPS.
- Drive sales performance across channels (CBU, EBU and Mpesa)
- Grow revenue and subs market share within area.
Technical / Professional/Qualifications
- Customer obsessed and solution orientated.
- A strong change leader and ability to adapt to new opportunities and challenges.
- 5 years of marketing/commercial/strategy experience, experience of strategy articulation and/or execution an advantage
- Detailed knowledge of mobile telecoms or related industries, as well as general strategy issues and problem solving approaches
- Specific knowledge of network, sales and distribution value chain plus business management in a commercial operational context
- Strong knowledge and experience of Vodacom operating model or equivalent similar global corporate operation
- Ability to operate successfully in dynamic, uncertain and challenging environments, and to manage effectively in a matrix organisation
- Creativity in problem solving, with a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; Strong personal impact and influencing skills
- Strong management skills
- A diversity champion or leader in the context of the evolving working environment and society at large
- Delivers the company’s financial results related to capex, opex, revenue and margin as defined from time to time.
- Be role model for the organisation by working with Speed, Simplicity and Trust.
- A minimum recognised 3 years of technical or business qualification. A postgraduate technical or business qualification is advantageous.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.