2 Job Vacancies At CRDB Bank Tanzania
The following below are 2 Job Vacancies At CRDB Bank Tanzania:-
To ensure that the bank is maximizing its performance on both Physical & digital by focusing on monitoring of Business Performance especially on major cost and income drivers. Ensure distribution channels are operating efficiently and delivery of support to all stakeholders.
- Understand retail banking business and provide detailed performance reports and insights.
- Responsible for provide BAU and ad hoc reporting for the Business and other stakeholders.
- Overseeing the overall bank’s digital transformation strategy, and work with innovation teams and other cross functional business units to improve Branch digital transformation journey.
- Work with other business units and drive usage for digital devices and increased usage of alternative banking channels.
- Interact closely with the finance, business transformation and other head office team to make sure our business requirements are well captured and delivered within agreed timelines.
- Actively contribute to the growth of retail banking area by providing possible solutions researched from market analysis.
- Develop decision support mechanism through analytical inputs on delivery channels, retail products and services for; Business Enhancement and process changes on parameters not doing well.
- Analyses and provide event driven data in order to make decision either selling activities and customer relationship.
- Constantly monitor the performance of business distribution models (ATM’s, Branches, Mobile branches etc.)
- Responsible to ensure all required data from the various departments are obtained within agreed timelines.
- Responsible to design and develop various dashboards for evaluation and reporting purposes.
- Responsible for delivering to all stockholders all monthly reports within stipulated period of time and with specified quality.
- Responsible to manage the performances of the branches and zones in areas of asset growth, profitability and transactions.
- Conducting learning sessions to Branch Managers and other zonal office staff to enable them understand the whole process of monitoring and managing branch performance.
- Assists branches to understand the whole process of budgeting and monitoring of their performance.
- Preparations of business case for various business channels.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Banking, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 5 years in business performance analytics in a large scale organization.
- Professional course in business analytics and data management will be an added advantage.
- A background of retail banking is essential and an understanding of the Bank products, services and channels.
- Strong understanding of report requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Business Monitoring and Inspection preferably in commercial bank environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Relationship management skills.
- Business performance review.
- Data analysis and insights.
JOB TITLE: Manager; Payment Systems at CRDB Bank
Effectively lead Payment Systems team responsible for implementation of new and enhancements and second level support (day by day) of all Payment Systems (SWIFT, Treasury, AML & Fraud Control, Cheque Truncation, Trade Finance, Shares Registry, Custody).
- Manage and lead Payments applications team to implements/upgrades application and provides second line support for production, Disaster Recovery site and Tests environments.
- Drive continuous improvement of services and processes in order to increase platform stability and realize operational efficiencies.
- Provide technical leadership, operational analysis, design, and consultation to internal business units in areas of business process improvement, systems implementation or improvement, data architecture/management, and reporting.
- Manage service delivery functions, as well as SLA, incident, request, problem and configuration management processes in line with ISO 20000 ICT Service Management System requirements.
- Maintain relationships with application vendors, participating in procurement, regular performance reviews and reporting on trends.
- Manage Measurements and report on the resulting efficiency/effectiveness of application performance and team processes
- Mange payments systems software lifecycle.
- Manage proactively payments applications by monitoring of logs and proactively perform maintenance of the system.
- Oversee team processes, monitor metrics, and make continuous improvements to elevate the team’s efficiency.
- Publish and manage availability, capacity and continuity plans for all CRDB Bank payments systems applications.
- Develop and maintain standards for application sizing, performance modelling and license management.
- Prepare monthly progress update reports of the Payment Systems Section.
- Prepare and control annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX) of the Payment Systems Section.
- Setup and implement cost saving initiatives for the Payment Systems Section, involving Systems, People and Process.
- Develop & update policies, procedures and processes to improve efficiency & productivity of the Payment Systems Section.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Systems Technology or related academic field.
- Possession ICT Service Management ITILv1 certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of general ICT Systems support, 3 in Managerial experience with exposure in banking environment.
- Experience in Core banking systems support, Projects and User acceptance test.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- SLA and vendor Management skills.
- Technical knowledge of Payment Systems Solutions.