Tanzania Social Action Fund (TASAF) is currently implementing Productive Social Safety Net Program which aims at protecting the vulnerable poor households from severest consequences of poverty by implementing interventions that will lead to increased household incomes and opportunities while increasing consumption.
2 Driver At Tanzania Social Action Fund (TASAF)
The TASAF Executive Director is inviting applications from suitably qualified Tanzanian nationals to fill the below vacant posts:
Read Also:- 3 Job Vacancies At NBC Bank Tanzania 2020
Job Title: Driver 2 Posts
Reporting Relationship: Transport Officer
Appointing Authority: Executive Director
To assist the Transport Officer in all activities related to proper running of TASAF vehicles.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fulfill special assignments of the office by picking up and delivering items as directed and running official movements;
- Drive members of staff and Project – associated people safely;
- Report mechanical defects and servicing needs to the Administrative Officer.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept in good running condition.
- Report any accidents to Police and make written submission to TMU.
- Maintain up to date vehicle logbook Account for fuel advances while on field trips.
- Maintain vehicles in a tidy, presentable state at all times Run errands cleared by a responsible officer
- Maintain passenger confidence by keeping information strictly confidentialPerform any other duties as may be assigned to him/her by the Transport Officer.
- Form IV certificate with Certificates in driving or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Kiswahili;
- At least 5 years’ experience as a driver;
- Must have a valid driving license ClassB, D and C;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self motivated with integrity and high level of confidentiality.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Well maintained motor vehicleProperly maintained motor vehicle records;
- Evidence of safe driving;
- Evidence of punctuality, faithfulness and tidiness
Duration of Contract: Terms of Contract is 3 years.
Duty Station: TASAF Head Office, Dodoma.
How to apply;
Applications, enclosing scanned certified copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae be sent to the following address:
Tanzania Social Action Fund
Board of Trustees of PSSSF Building
Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete Road
P.O. Box 2719
Applications (In PDF Format), enclosing scanned certified copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae be sent through the following email address: [email protected]
- Applications made in a way other than the above will not be considered,
- Deadline for receiving applications is 9th July, 2020,
- Those who will not hear from us, 14 days after the deadline, should consider themselves as unsuccessful.
APPLY TO [email protected]
Also, Job Descriptions and required qualifications for these posts are available in TASAF website www.tasaf.go.tz