Job Vacancies Dar es Salaam Rapid Transit. DART Agency is a government entity established by GN No. 120 of 25th May 2007 under the Exective Agencies Act No. 30 of 1997 and its subsequent amendments. The key role of the DART Agency is to establish and operate the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system for Dar es Salaam. The Agency aims at achieving the following objectives:
- Establish and operate Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system for Dar es Salaam, branded Dar Rapid Transit (DART),
- Ensure orderly floor of traffic on urban streets and roads and
- Ensure effective Management of the Agency.
The Agency operates under the guidance of the President’s Office, Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG).
- Government Job At Busokelo District Council, November 2020
- Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2020 NECTA PLSE Results 2020
- 29 MDH Jobs 2020 In Dar es Salaam
13 Job Vacancies Dar es Salaam Rapid Transit
DART agency has announced new Temporary Job Vacancies for Tanzania with qualifications can apply. For full job Description view in attached PDF file in this page
To have a modern public transport system at reasonable cost to the users and yet profitable to the operators using a high quality capacity buses which meet international standards, environmentally friendly, operating on exclusive lanes, at less travelling time.
To provide quality, accessible and affordable mass transport system and improve urban mobility for the residents of Dar es Salaam which will subsequently.
- Enable poverty reduction,
- Improve living standard,
- Lead to sustainable economic growth and act as a pioneer of private and public investment partnership in the transport sector in the city.