11 Things To Understand About Corona (COVID-19)
11 Things To Understand About Corona (COVID-19). In the begin of this year 2020 world has witnessed the outbreak of corona infections that has affected many countries around the world starting with China then European countries like Italy, Spain, spread up to Africa countries like Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Rwanda etc, with people wondering one big question: What is the incidence of this disease?.
Read Also:- 5 Ways To Work From Home Due To Corona
Below are questions and answers about this disease of Corona, things to understand about Corona:-
1. How can I protect myself and how does this virus spread?
- Several questions have been asked by citizens from different parts of the world.
2. Does the mask help to prevent corona virus infection?
- There is very little evidence that shellfish help in one way or another.
- Experts say that regular hygiene and hand hygiene are helpful.
3. Can corona viruses survive in door valves and how long do they last?
- If a person has an infection and coughs in his or her hand and then grasps something, can that thing get an infection.
- Door locks are a good example that there is a high risk of infection if a person with a corona holds the door while holding his hand.
- Experts think that the corona virus can stay for several days.
- So the best way to deal with this to reduce the risk of infection is to wash your hands frequently.
4. Can I have an infection if I have sex?
- It is not yet clear if people meeting physically are at risk of getting corona infections.
- Currently coughing and sneezing are the most commonly considered risk factors for infection.
5. What is the difference between a corona and a flu?
- Symptoms of corona and influenza viruses are very similar, making treatment difficult without being tested.
- Symptoms of corona virus can start with fever and cough.
- Flu often has other symptoms such as sore throat, and people with corona virus may have shortness of breath.
6. Is the corona virus more contagious than the flu?
- It’s too early to compare but all viruses are contagious.
- On average, corona virus can infect two or three people while influenza viruses seem to be transmitted from one person to another.
- Although both influenza and corona infections are spreading rapidly.
7. Can a person get corona virus by eating food prepared by someone with a corona infection? –
- A person with a corona infection if cooked with no hygiene then directly can infect another corona virus.
- Corona virus can be spread by cough drops on the wrist.
- Washing your hands before handling and eating food is a good idea to keep in mind.
8. What precautions should I take?
- For people living in Italy and thousands who travel to different parts of the world, they are at greater risk of infection.
- The infection spreads from one person to another, through cough drops.
- It is important for people to consider regular washing of hands with soapy water or a sanitizer.
- It is best to avoid being around someone who has a cough or a fever.
- Anyone who thinks they have had a corona infection is better to call a doctor.
9. Is it possible for the disease to get the vaccine?
- There is currently no vaccine to protect against corona virus, although scientists are still struggling to make that vaccine.
- This is a new virus that has never been infected before.
10. Do climate change contribute to the effects that occur in the corona virus?
- It is not yet clear whether climate change is contributing to the infection.
- Some flu-like viruses often come in the winter.
11. When will Corona end?
- Hope everyone ask himself or herself this question (when is the end? #COVID-19) about the end of this disease. The Answer is there no exactly date mentioned by scientists in the world like Corona will end but different countries still struggling to search for Vaccines and treatments of this dangerous disease in the world.
Those are things to understand about Corona (COVID-19) for anymore can drop your reaction and comment below about this disease.