10 Job Opportunities At Azania Bank, Ajira Mpya Azania Bank, Nafasi Za Kazi Azania Bank 2020
Job Opportunities At Azania Bank. Azania Bank is one of the Tier 1 Commercial banks operating in Tanzania which has recorded fast growth in terms of financial position, Branch network, Business expansion and customer outreach through its services delivery channels and customer centric focus and product innovation. After operating an insurance agency for a while, the bank now embarks into bancassurance business whereby it focuses on widening scope of service delivery on insurance business in line with bank’s vision of becoming The One Stop Financial Centre.
Currently the Bank is seeking to recruit highly motivated, result-driven and qualified Tanzanians professionals to fill the following positions: –
Job Title: Bank Operations Officer (10 Positions)
Scope of responsibilities.
Efficiently and effectively, carry out bank operations activities so as to realize the vision of the Bank
Duties and Responsibilies
- Pay out and record cash transactions in accordance with the set procedures such as teller cash payout limits and proof of identity
- Receive cash and cheques deposits and effect the appropriate entries
- Pay foreign exchange cash and record the same as required
- Maintain till balances
- Exercise professional care among others by being vigilant, inquisitive, charming and establish validity/ genuineness of instruments and or transacting person
- Report to designated officer any suspicious transactions as per given guidance
- Reconcile bank accounts and suspense accounts
- Process customers/clients’ salaries and third-party financial payments
- Raise internal vouchers as per approval and post entries
- Process and issue banker’s cheque as per approval and post entries
- Prepare statutory reports and other regular banking operations reports
- Process transmission of funds as well as incoming transfers
- Observe various bank’s risk appetite levels in executing day to day activities
- Perform telling duties which include cash receipts and cash pay out to customers
- Post entries relating to loans repayments
- Dealing with ATM duties
Qualification, Experience and Competences
- A bachelor’s degree from any reputable university
- One year working experience in the Banking Industry
Attractive remuneration packages awaits successful candidates to the above posts as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interview. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs to Dar es Salaam.
Mode of Application
Applications must be attached with updated detailed resume and Copies of relevant certificates. The same may be sent through physical delivery to the addresses indicated herein below. The deadline for submission of applications is One week after the appearance of this advert.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please apply in confidence to
AZANIA BANK LIMITED,
MAWASILIANO TOWERS, SAM NUJOMA ROAD
P. O. BOX 32089 DAR ES SALAAM
Tel No.: 022 2412025/6/7